Bodysmith Performance was founded with the belief that movement is medicine. My mission is to help you discover the joys an active lifestyle can bring.
Your body can be your greatest tool, but when neglected, it can become a prison. With an exercise protocol custom-tailored to your desires and needs, you will move better, feel better, AND look better. You will have the strength to do the things you love to do—the things you must do. You will have the confidence to try new activities without fear of injury.
I will show you how to reach your fitness goals with scientifically proven training principles; principles that will last you a lifetime.
My name is Matt and I talk the talk AND walk the walk. I have been hooked on exercise my entire life. My passion drives me to continually collaborate, study, and implement training principles from other leading industry experts on diverse fitness topics. Each fitness chapter has helped me grow into a well-rounded trainer with the tools to help you.
I am currently studying training for older adults and thinking about sustainable training practices. My fitness goals revolve around rock climbing and backpacking. I recently climbed a technical route to summit the Grand Teton mountain in Wyoming. I plan on visiting every US National Park.
Some of my professional certifications and experiences include:
• Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) through the National Strength and Conditioning Association
• Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS) Exercise Level 1 and 2 from the Rehabilitation Prague School
• Precision Nutrition Certified – Level 1
• Training Older Adults Specialist
• Functional Movement Screen, (FMS) Practitioner
• University of Pennsylvania Intern for Division 1 Strength and Conditioning Program
• Snyman Chiropractic Group, Rehabilitation Specialist
• Creator of the Fast Gains program to take beginner lifters to intermediate level as fast as possible
Send me a message and take command of your life today!