Why Work with Me?
Feel Better. Move better. Look better. Guaranteed.
My movement system will empower you with confidence to do the things you love to do.
I will be your teacher, motivator, ally, and your accountability partner. I fill the role that you need most. You supply the effort.
Together, we form a team. With your input, I craft an individualized and efficient, progression-based plan that fits YOUR life and matches YOUR goals.
Clients work with me on the following 8 areas:
Mobility. Improve joint health, increase range of motion, and reduce pain with Functional Range Conditioning (FRC) mobility drills.
Strength. Improve strength and discover the joys of being a stronger, more capable, resilient human being.
Muscle Mass. Build targeted, lean muscle mass with progression-based resistance training.
Fat Loss. Stoke your metabolism with fat burning resistance training circuits. As long as you don’t give up, you can’t fail.
Reducing Pain and Rehab. The body has an amazing ability to heal itself. With the right movements and sound biomechanics, you will feel better. For stubborn cases, I will refer you to my talented network of healthcare professionals.
Back Rehab. Over 1/3 of my clients work with me for my expertise with back injuries and pain. I have worked as a back rehab specialist and with top Philadelphia-area physical therapists. If you have a back injury, sign up with confidence.
Improved Core Function. Core function starts with breathing. Learn the secrets of breathing and a strong core for life with multi-directional core stability training.
Sports Performance. Improve performance and resiliency with an individualized plan based on your athletic needs.
How It Works:
Training starts with a comprehensive Movement Assessment using the Functional Movement Systems ™ and Functional Range Assessment ™ principles.
The assessment results, your goals, injury history, and budget will direct our training. Next, everyone learns the Fundamentals:
– Gain proficiency in all major movement patterns: Hinging, Deep Knee Bends, Pushes, Pulls, Carries, Rotations.
– Learn recovery methods with foam rolling, FRC mobility drills, and individualized stretches.
– Develop optimal core bracing, breathing, and shoulder stability patterns.
– Learn the basics of nutrition.
Train with me from anywhere in the world and see why many of my former in-person clients prefer remote training. All you need is a stable internet connection and an appetite for personal growth. Are you ready?
With my guidance, we will outfit your home-gym based on your budget and preferences.
Sessions are broadcast live from my home gym where I demo movements used in our sessions.
Remote Training is especially great for these reasons:
– Time efficient and flexible, eliminating the training commute to the gym.
– No gym membership fees.
– Discreet. Some people feel more comfortable learning to exercise in a private space.
– Cleaner than a commercial gym.
– Personalized instruction, using your own equipment or bodyweight without confusing machines.
– Sustainable. Learn exercises you can perform at home for the rest of your life, which is what fitness is really about.
– Portable fitness coaching from your laptop or phone that you can take anywhere. On a cruise ship? No problem. Spending a semester abroad? Yippee, I’m there.
In-person training offers the same great service with a few key benefits over remote training:
– Receive hands-on movement cues to accelerate learning.
– Gain confidence navigating a commercial gym and using all the equipment.
– Access equipment only found in large commercial gyms, including specialty barbells, squat racks, benches, bumper plates, dumbbells, kettlebells, and all types of cardio and exercise machines. We have you covered.
– You will always have an experienced spotter to keep you safe.
– Exercise stations are set up quickly and efficiently for you.
– Experience a motivating training environment where people of all ages push themselves physically.
In-home training is my premier service.
Choose this option if you are busy and want me to come to you for the ultimate in accountability. It’s easy to talk yourself out of working out, but when I show up at your door, it’s GO TIME.
– Spend more time getting fit and less time in transit. Never forget your gym clothes again.
– Train in a distraction free environment on your time, with your playlist, and your favorite trainer.
– Learn new movements without an audience.
– Receive hands-on cues to accelerate motor learning.
– Design and build your gym with my expertise and your goals in mind.
Motivation is fleeting. Send an e-mail below to get started today!